Indians nurture an intense affection for gold to this day. Look around and you will find most of the Indian families nurturing an undying passion for acquiring new gold jewellery or simply purchasing gold bars. According to exhausting statistical market surveys, almost 83% of gold owners refuse to sell their gold assets, even during severe inflation and high prices. Additionally, a majority of individuals choose to stock gold items, whenever they get a chance of doing so.
Reasons For Popularity
Such behavioural patterns of gold lovers bring us to the discussion of its utility. The major question arising in this context is regarding the reasons for the unsurpassed popularity of this precious metal. Some of the most common reasons are:
- Gold is a mark of wealth and prosperity. Many individuals consider it as the true testimony of their riches. It has been noticed gold assets in most parts of the world are determinants of the status of an individual.
- Investors of gold consider it, as one of the best forms of liquidity and steady returns. Purchasing gold also happens to be emotionally satisfying for many consumers.
- Resale value of the yellow metal is another potential reason for its amazing. Other than over a short period of time, gold never diminishes in value; making this particular characteristic of the metal help it qualify as one of the best investment resource. Presently, with the emergence of gold ETFs, every other investment source is going through a tough time. A quick look at the statistical data regarding the same will help one come to this conclusion.
To substantiate, reports of the last few years, unravel the real scenario in the investment market. The average returns obtained from gold ETFs is about 23%, whereas from stocks a mere 5.73%. Therefore, securing your worthy investments in gold can prove to be one of the best decisions of your life. All you need to do is plan your purchase through a certified Gold Trader and go ahead with your buy.
Potential Ways For Gold Investments
There is no denying, the importance of gold investments. However, choice of trader/ dealer and the nature of investment continue to remain the customer’s prerogative; the form of investment is always an exclusive decision of the investor. If one is an are enthusiastic investor desiring to invest in gold, then there are a gamut of choices available.
Gone are your days of having to face undesired hassles while making gold investments. Present times herald the power of Internet and the availability of numerous financial instruments. If you wish to get knowledgeable about the most popular ways of securing investments in gold, here is a guide.
Gold Investment Guide
- Purchase Physical Gold: Associate with the leading Bullion Dealers and buy gold bars & coins. One will not have to bear the brunt of low ownership costs or counter-party risks. The only remaining problem being – storage of the metal
- Perth Mint: One of the world’s bullion storage facilities, this government-backed mint ensures secure storage of your gold possessions.
- Vaulted Gold: Due to widespread popularity of the online platform, potential buyers have a perfect opportunity of investing in vaulted gold. Build a customer relationship with leading bullion traders and they will keep custody the purchase.
- Gold Coins: Apart from physical gold, investing in gold coins will also prove to be beneficial. One must invest in the most widely accepted coins in order to benefit at the time of resale.
Benefits of Quality Vendors
Whether it is making investments or trading in gold, one simply cannot deny the importance of associating with quality vendors. Globally accepted and popular vendors offer hallmark gold; apart from this, one has the option of availing their service through the online platform. Getting in touch with a certified Gold Wholesaler will help one get ones gold bars delivered on the doorstep or enjoy the facility of picking it up from the wholesalers delivery counter.